Saturday, October 1, 2011

Inspired by perseverance and Jenny D! (D stands for Diva)

There are some people in this world that deserve perseverance as their middle name. And diva. So I guess Jen Caruana's new name would be Jen Perseverance Diva Caruana. Is it the fact that she is a good diva that makes her persevere? Or is it her perseverance that makes here a good diva? (I say good diva because it's like being a good witch. You have to put a good in front of it to make SURE everyone knows  you are a fabulous singer with none of the drama. Like a Glinda diva. Got it?) 
Anyways she gets the award in this category because she is still here and still singing. That's all it takes to get the award and you would think it would be an easy award to give out but looking around it's actually not.
 Jenny got a grant to sing a recital upstate and we all had the pleasure of hearing this girl sound absolutely fantastic at her dress rehearsal Friday night. She looked gorgeous AND she did a quick change. Now that's a great concert. Rehearsal. She's a good diva, her rehearsal WAS a concert!


The Good Diva. I feel a web series coming on...

I heart I heart I heart. We are missing someone though...
Definitely missing Beth here...we need another photo shoot ;)
Ithaca Forever
Miles kept repeating "my Momo!!" and rocking her back and forth. It was very funny and this is the only clear picture I have of the moment.

1 comment:

  1. love, love love. sad, sad, sad. will we all ever be together??? ALL AT ONCE??? please say yes.

    and go jen!

    ReplyDelete