Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nesting part deux

Subtitle: Design on a Dime with hardware.  It makes a difference.
Anyone who watches HGTV as much as I do knows that the easiest way to transform a room is through paint and hardware. We got a new stainless steel fridge that is really making me feel like a grown up (I call it the baby) so we just had to get rid of these handles:
So ugly!
For these more modern angular square versions:
So pretty!
See how it's gone from old fashioned to modern meets vintage? I will be referring to all the "old" parts of my apartment as vintage as it sounds more glamorous. While I was in the kitchen opening and closing shelves with my new hardware I found ingredients to make this dessert.
No I didn't. Haven't gotten to fancy baking yet. ;) Break-off cookies are a sure fire perfect and easy fall evening dessert. 
Uhhhh... YUM!

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen square knobs! So cool! Nice dessert. I think Jesse and I will get busy in the kitchen and whip up some paleo cookies now...yumm.

    ReplyDelete