Sunday, June 23, 2013

1940's Vintage Make-Up and Photography

Whoa whoa! Long time no bloggy bloggy! Sorry about that. Such a awesomely busy month. Wanted to quickly take a moment to show you what I have been up to. We have been wanting to experiment with vintage make up and lighting in the studio and this week we had a lovely actress, Kimberly Sherbach to help us capture this very thing. I would LOVE to have a division in our company for the very popular boudoir type of shoot, but tempered with a classy vintage setting. But in the meantime we will keep close up and clothing on. This is what I could see our boudoir portraits looking like:
Those a pictures of real Ziegfeld Follies girls! Aren't they divine?

Well here is what else is divine.... darling Kim. She was so patient and is just a doll in every way. Now doesn't she look like one too?
What do you think? Oh and by the way, I used all Arbonne skincare and make up
Beautiful right? Radiant. I am very inspired. :)

1 comment: