Friday, May 23, 2014

Arbonne Global Training Conference 2014

Well I am at a loss for words. Arbonne has the most integrity of any company I have ever worked for, truly a family business going global, leaders passionate about helping others, green through and through, and I am so proud to be a part of this organization.
I could go on for days but this manifesto says it all.

As I sit here typing this and sipping on my vegan chocolate protein peanut butter banana coffee smoothie, (oh so so yummy) I am overwhelmed thinking of how many people could use Arbonne in their lives. 

I couldn't believe this was the new graffiti near my apt the day before I left! Normally I get annoyed by it, but considering they are our mantras I took it literally as a sign. ;)


Flying over the Grand Canyon
My favorite ad campaign ever #cosmopolitan
First training!
View from the MGM towers
New Product launch-HAIR!!
Yes it does.

The #VISION glasses!!

Where the magic happens.
On my mobile in my future business automobile.
My beautiful fearless leader Asha Lapps
I have always loved doing makeup as additional income to my acting career because I really feel like it's a service industry. I love making people feel more confident and better about themselves. By layering Arbonne into the mix, I am able to empower other to become leaders and business men and women. We lift each other up, help our teams, instead of all vying for the same "part" in a show.

Read my story, shop, and join a fabulous adventure at
www.adrianalomysh.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment