Saturday, February 2, 2013

In Defense of Food

One of my blog followers from California sent me this awesome book in the mail.
How do I know it's awesome? Can you see what the dark leafy greens are saying?
Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly plants.
So simple and you know how I love simple. I read the first couple chapters on set yesterday and I am already really liking how it is DE-complicating something that has been made complicated over the years.
I am very interested to continue reading as to expand my knowledge of food processing and manufacturing in this country. Thank you so much Howard for sending it my way and I so look forward to sharing what I learn!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the book. I think a great drink pairing while reading the book would be Jason’s leafy green Sailor's Spinach Smoothie that you describe in your previous blog. So right on! Looking forward to your sharing your views on the book’s message!

    ReplyDelete