Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Lean to Light Movement

As you can see my blog has gone though another transformation, but I think we have a winner with it's new title:
  
Lean to Light

I have new pages above to navigate and guide you though the site, and if you want to read more about the new concept click HERE.
Basically most things will fall into the categories of

Lightroom, Spotlight, Eating Light
Beauty Highlights, and my new favorite...
Giveaways!

I wanted to have more of a bloggy purpose but still have the entries come from a journalistic approach. Light will have many meanings, but overall it will be a metaphor for a lovely light movement towards a lovely light concept of good. Sound good?

Ok moving forward.
I mean, Leaning to light....

2 comments:

  1. Very inspirational! Can't wait for the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Looking forward to all of it...

    ReplyDelete