Saturday, November 17, 2012

Razzed by Razza

Brick oven pizza has come to Jersey City in fine, fine form. 
Razza is a new vegetarian (without bragging about it) BOP restaurant down the street from us.

Kale Caesar Salad. 

What?? I am not a kale fan, but with the Caesar dressing, freshly grated Parmesan and home made croutons it was actually quite tasty.  Jason thought it might have been marinated in the dressing.  Hmmm...these are deep thoughts. I am definitely going to be trying this out at home. I need more ways to love this dark green magical veggie.

Pizza of the night? Pumpkin Pie Pizza. You had me at pumpkin pie. Pizza.
Ingredients: roasted garlic, butternut squash, mozzarella and basil. Heaven.
Sorry for the picture quality, and quantity of food. You can see my husband's eager fingers...half the pizza was gone before I got a chance to take a pic of it whole.  yum yum in my tum tum.

No comments:

Post a Comment