Thursday, September 1, 2011

First time for everything and this time it's...CAMPING!

All I have to say is that camping was very similar to my first experiences with raw fish. I was very apprehensive, but it was actually quite refreshing, and in the end I loved it!
Have to present the tent with a bevel. Can't believe I just posed a pic of myself without make up...but that's part of camping people!! I want to prove to the world how low maintenance I can be. It's like an earthquake in NYC. Recent and rare.
Worth the price of the ticket (only 30 bucks!) and the pitching of a tent when you wake up to this:
We were going to stay two nights here in BEAUTIFUL Camden Hills, Maine, but we unfortunately had to run away as fast as possible from our uninvited guest hurricane Irene.
Crossed a couple of very cool bridges to get to Oh Canada...
to the Prince Edward Island National Forest!!!
Happy stance amidst PEI infamous red rocky coastline. Yet again no make up. I am one with the earth.
Bevel, one hand on hip, and green grassy flowering knolls. The knolls are the best.

 Don't worry, I made friends there even on my first night...it might have helped the bonding experience that we were sharing the same space.
My chipmunk friend...
my rabbit friend...
Miss Foxy Lady...
...and a lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment