Saturday, August 27, 2011

Anniversary Adventure

First time camping and hurricane Irene just HAD to invite herself. Well thanks to the cleverness of the Campbells (or the sheer terror of the Campbells) we completely out ran her to get to Prince Edward Island. Along the way even though I would like to say purposely, we accidentally stopped at the beautiful little town of Portsmouth, New Hampshire where Jason and I performed with the "In the Mood" national tour at the beautifully restored Music Box Theater. (Restored by my friend Quentin who I went to Ithaca with! Such a small theater world!)

The pictures do not do justice to these beautiful little New England towns that look little Dickens Christmas Villages under the tree. Even in the summer. That was then, this is now:


We ate at The District, and Jason had the tastiest meal. Fried chicken and blueberry waffles. This taste sensation was astounding.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I so wanted to be commenting on how beautiful that theater was, but honestly, the chicken and waffles are what caught my eye.
    :)

    ReplyDelete