Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Favorite Birthday

Ummmm...so my birthday was one of the best!!! I don't want to brag but I have to. Somehow my sadness of not being with the hubs on my birthday was countered with the most memorable family and friends day of my life!!!
Starting with high tea on my favorite porch deck in the world:
Baba's painting made it to Victoria! Her presence was present all day.
Thank you to the Porpiglia ladies for creating more Baba "MOments" for me!!!

Then on to my favorite garden in the world:
And a grand finale dinner with a very large group of some of my most favorite people in the world.
Thank you to the shabby chic Bon Rouge Restaurant for fitting us all in at the last minute:
My surprise DQ BLIZZARD ice cream cake from my favorite man in the world!!!! YUM.

1 comment:

  1. Yet again, I feel like I was there with you on your special day!! ;) You deserve every moment of happiness!! Love you! AND How did J get that cake to you!??!

    ReplyDelete