Friday, September 23, 2011

"All My Children"


It's the end of an era. I have vivid memories of my mom watching AMC growing up-she definitely most definitely had a crush on "Tad" as did all women of the 80's.  I then had the pleasure of working on the show for many years when it was still in New York. I totally bawled watching the last episode which either makes me a drama queen or a theater nerd who cries at the final curtain of any show. Let's go with both. Sad to have to say goodbye to a great workplace and New York City staple for many actors over it's 41 year reign.  Here are some of my memories on set...everyone there was so kind and so professional...it really was like a family!
With David Canary
With Jill Larson (If you look closely I am enjoying the sweet relief of pink slippers in between takes.)
With my Mom's crush- TAD! Played by the darling Michael Knight and flanked by actress Julia Tobey
With Cameron Mathison
With Colin Egglesfield

No comments:

Post a Comment