Sunday, September 4, 2011

Prince Edward Island-I would highly recommend it

Here's the rest. Became addicted to this:
 Let me be more be more specific. This ice cream, COWS, is one of the best in the world. Having traveled the world I must agree.
Jason found a Scottish buddy.
Beautiful teahouses...
A bikeride along the northshore...
I am so tough with my fold-out bike.
 We ate seafood. LOTS of seafood.


But the highlight of our vacation for me was seeing our best man Greg Barry and his Full Monty... I mean, STAR in The Full Monty at the Charlottetown Festival!   He was amazing, and you really know you are on vacation when you don't have to be at the theater at half hour to curtain. 
We also got to see Anne of Green Gables, the Musical and it has made me obsessed with wanting to play Miss Stacey someday. In the meantime I will IMAGINE that I am Anne.

2 comments:

  1. I was just gonna say, "wasn't Anne of Green Gables based there". Love it. Wait - is this the camping??? It doesn't really look like camping. Roughin' it? Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha...two out of the six nights we tented it. We would have done more if it wasn't for mean Irene!

    ReplyDelete