Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Viva, I mean, LIVE Las Vegas

Doesn't Viva mean live? Vegas is LIVING with a capital LIVE.
I want to say it was one of my best weeks ever so I will. This was one of the best weeks ever!!!
I went to Vegas for my first Arbonne Global Training Conference and it was so inspiring. I was literally surrounded by thousands of women wanting to do better for this world, for their health and their families' well being. I have never worked for any company where so much positivity and radiance is fueling it's core energy. Talk about a company truly leaning to light. It's a theme people I have to stick with it.

I haven't been to Vegas since I was oh, 14 and even though that was only a few years ago......ahem ahem....the Days Inn we stayed at across from the Mirage is now Venice. Yup! Venice.


This didn't exist then:

And neither did this:

My girl Kaleigh and I ate at the base of this icon at the Parisian's Mon Ami Gabi which is kinda cool because one of my best memories with her is our magical day in Paris!!
Then

Now
They have a FULL gluten free menu with French Onion Soup!!! Oooh lala!!! C'est manifique!!
While I was there taking in the convention, I was also able to see Miss Kaleigh premiere in Jubilee!!! Well she premiered last month but I pretended like it was opening night. She is also so inspirational because last year at this time she was merely dreaming of being a Jubilee showgirl, but then she auditioned, got all her papaerwork together for her visa, got the job, moved from Australia,
and a mere ONE year later she has made her dreams come true!! Just incredible. My girlfriend Taryn from another ship contract was also in the show! So great to see these talented girls.

Kaleigh also found an apartment with this as it's back yard:
 and this as the entrance to the club house. I mean who has a club house?? She does.

 Yeah not too shabby.
We of course toured the town a bit in the time we had left....here are some pictures from brunch at the Palms and the interiors of a couple incredible hotels that don't fail to disappoint.




For even MORE on our adventures check out Kaleigh's blog, very appropriately named

The Naughty Pink Ballerina 

I also got to meet some other performers and see great friends and check out real estate. It was all...just....fabulous. Dare I say Vegas may be on my radar now of awesome places to live? Not moving yet but a girl can dream....


2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing!! I am still bummed we didn't plan something earlier bc I bet I could've made it work. Next time we'll plan ahead! I would've loved to see ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly it was so crazy it was better that you didn't make the effort to come all that way to barely see me! We are thinking of going back in Sept so we will make it happen then for sure!!

    ReplyDelete