Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Creative Friends Creating-The Choreographer

My very talented friend Dylan has created a work of art with his piece "GO TO" that he is submitting to Dance Media Magazine for the ACE Award in choreography. I met Dylan doing this show (I have so many creative friends) and we had a spectacular seven days bonding over Phillip Phillips, minutiae and caramel vodka. Don't ask. Just know it was a good time and this guy is quality. (He's the one photo-bombing my Gypsy picture. See? Quality.) I had the pleasure of helping him with an extra camera to create his submission and when you click on the link below you can see he is bound for So You Think You Can Dance. ;) Watching it live was of course even better and I can't wait to see where this leads him!

Dancers awaiting instruction.

This piece is so beautiful so please take a moment to view his work and vote
Thank you and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment