Saturday, May 25, 2013

Live for the Moment In the Moment

In honor of the American Cancer Society's 100 Anniversary I would like to direct you to a video that had gone viral over the past couple of months. Many of you may have already seen it, but if you haven't I dare you not to be uplifted, inspired, and lean to living IN the moment as much as possible. (it is still freezing in NYC so I am very bitter-pun intended-I also need to watch this again to put away my petty complaints.)

Zach Sobiech, at the age of 14, found out he had a rare form of terminal cancer. He made the absolute best of his last years on earth and basically became a rockstar. Before you watch this get under a blanket and have a box of tissues easily accessible. 

Here is the version of the song Zach wrote with a couple of well known faces:

 Please donate by clicking:

No comments:

Post a Comment