Monday, May 28, 2012

A little bit of Spain and a little bit of France

Hundreds of pictures. I mean....hundreds. Barely time to write and even less time to upload pics with bad internet but here is a little blog about a big week.
I went on a guest excursion on Wednesday to Santiago de Compostela. It was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life. I have so many words and thoughts about this day but no time to write...Read more about it here.
Two other little gems were Bilboa Spain and St Jean de Luz France. 

Bilboa was a combination of parts of Buenos Aires, and New York’s Upper West Side. The old district blew my mind with it’s cobblestone streets, narrow alleyways and unbelievable charm. I missed my husband a lot that day. It was too romantic to be there without him! Thank goodness I see him in three days and we continue the journey together!
St Jean de Luz France
Stunning beaches (and not just because there were naked people) quaint historic town, fabulous restaurants, another very interesting medieval church, and my first Croque Madame. DEEEEELISH. There was a french duo playing guitar and accordion and singing the most beautiful French music in front of a flower stand that made me feel like I was living in a dream.

1 comment:

  1. amazing. yes, yes more pictures. etc. etc. i would post pictures of my day, but i don't want you to be jealous of the stinky diapers and school drop offs!!! ha!

    ReplyDelete