Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Small Summary...

...Before I am off on my next adventure. Spain, Portugal, Morocco, France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Austria, and to top it off  ITALY!!!  Oh my! Only a few days in each place but I think it's safe to say my European dreams are coming true! 

A lot of sorting and packing and syncing going on in my last week home...remember when the coffee spilled on my computer and then a ladder fell on it? Being the brilliant tech guru that he is, Jason has come up with a solution for me with a refurbished Mac book Air and an enormous hard drive. So hot right? ;)

Speaking of hot...
Highlights of my week were seeing Evita on Broadway with my (let's just say) teenage crush Ricky Martin!
I think he's the best looking Che I've ever seen. No, I don't have a crush on him anymore, I am merely making an observation!!!

The other highlight was seeing my girl Jen sing Hansel in Hansel and Gretel with Bronx Opera. Get ticks here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/184327. I wish I could see the final performance because she is going to be just glorious in the role. Best upstage of the night award goes to the 10 year old gingerbread boy in the children's chorus who projectile vomited INTO the pit orchestra. I had no idea how dangerous being an instrumentalist is!!!

Off to Barcelona!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... what an adventure. It is my dream to go to Spain (luckily it's Adam's, too, so I think it will happen one day!). Um... souvenirs please. I think you need to send us all European treats. Mkay? Love you and travel safe and please please post amazing pictures of all your adventures w/ detailed descriptions. Love ya lots my friend.

    ReplyDelete