Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Toystory" formal night

My girlfriend left me some of her dresses to store and told me I could borrow them to wear on formal nights if I wanted. I said, "no no, I'll just store them for you"...but upon further glance, I just had to make an exception for a couple of them. Just had to. ;) The nights I wore her dresses I got so many compliments I am starting to question my own taste.

Anyways, this dress did make me feel great and fit perfectly, but what I like most about this picture is the little blurry image in the crook of my arm. That's my bunny Izzy that yes, I have had since I was eight and yes, I still sleep with, and yes has traveled the world with me, and yes this confession is embarrassing, but she is my little "Toystory" stuffed animal that (when I was little) I was convinced was half alive.  When I was little!!!  I wanted to have something of Baba's and so I took a piece of Baba's babushka and put it on her head. Baba always loved when I would go shopping, get all dressed up, and show off beautiful clothes and purchases for her. I think it's funny that it just kinda looks like she's checking out my outfit in the background. I may be the only one who finds this amusing, but now it's on the blog so it's more than just my own amusement. And I really like the dress. Sorry Camilla, you might not be getting this one back.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee. And I agree with Bunny, the dress is smashing, dahling!

    ReplyDelete