Sunday, May 1, 2011

In like a lion out like a lamb

I know they say March is in like a lion out like a lamb but for me it was April. It began with the sadness of saying goodbye to a beautiful woman and ended on top of a canyon in Hawaii. Here are just a few, um two dozen, sample pictures, and when I have more time I will try to post more. The past few days have really made me realize how amazing my job and my life is.  Thank you Baba for giving me so much strength peace, prosperity, and perspective this month!
Just hangin with the girls on an active volcano...no worries
That volcano is smokin!!!
still smokin
My girl Stephanie and I posing with another volcano canyon
Yours truly and the spa team entering a lava tunnel
What will happen if I move?
See how there is nothing around us? That's what we saw. NOTHING!!!
Wailua Falls, Kauai
The lovely Patricia and I chillin by the falls...
...and yet ANOTHER stunning canyon
Happy stance!
Happy stance take...?
Yoga poses done on volcanic rock are spiritual
This picture and the following are all so reminiscent of when Jason and I first met TEN years ago. We used to go to this resort and beach and I have the most wonderful memories here. I missed him very much here today...It was so bizarre to be back in our old Hawaiian stomping ground without him!

Sunset sailaway back onboard...
Goodnight from the Symphony!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh... I swear I need to live in Hawaii at some point. I just love it there so much. In a few years lets plan a big vacay and we will all go. !!!

    ReplyDelete