Thursday, May 5, 2011

High on Hawaii!!!!

Still wish I was here with the hubs too, but had a great time with my BFF's in glorious Hawaii! We had an action packed day at the Dole Plantation, lunch and beach on the North Shore, a stunning drive around the island, a little shopping at Ala Moana mall and dinner back at Waikiki Beach.We had a COMPLETELY INSANE trip getting back to the ship that involved getting lost, ending up on a military base, asking a random man to get in the car with us, abandoning a car and almost missing the ship. Let's just say it was a day and night to remember.




1 comment:

  1. I think I can still remember the ridiculous song that they played on the pineapple train going around that plantation. And I remember they had the best pineapple ice cream EVER. Kind of a cheesy place, but still fun.

    ReplyDelete