Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lunch at Le Grainne Cafe, Dinner at LITM

No New York City lunch is complete without a "Sex and the City" four top table. Today Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and introducing Miles as Samantha met at a french restaurant aptly named  Le Grainne Cafe on 26th and 9th Ave. There was some debate in the beginning whether walking to 9th avenue was too far for comfort but once we got there we knew it was worth the three block walk. Ahem ahem. ;)
I ate the BEST french toast. Crispy on the outside, melt in your mouth inside with a side of homefries, jabon (ham) and fresh fruit. I guess I must have picked well for them to feature it so prominently.
Then for dinner the Campbell clan ate mussels avec frites, mushroom ravioli, sliders and salad at Jersey City's very own artists collective bar LITM.

4 comments:

  1. Okay ---- trying not to get jealous at that top photo with all you guys. Awwww... so wish I was there. I love you all.
    And is J's family still in town? How long are they there? Are they staying with you. I think we need a phone call soon.

    PS - the bathroom/kitchen looks AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPS - Is Aly Miranda??? Mmmmmm... don't know about that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha....Beth I was wondering the same thing? I kind of felt like I was out with 3 Samanthas! we missed you too.. I kind of feel like I am charlotte and kerry mixed but I dont look like charlotte..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be Miranda I don't care! As long as I am at a four top with any combination of my girls (and Miles) from IC!!

    ReplyDelete