Monday, February 7, 2011

I love my Goddaughter

It finally stopped snowing enough for us to make it up to East Aurora to see my cousins, the Lucyshyns. The parents of this lovely bunch are Tamara and Nick who back in the fall of 2000, graciously housed two vagabond actresses (yours truly and Beth Faust Tait) who were trying to make their way and find an apartment in NYC. They have four gorgeous children, Maya, Teya, Matt and little Kira who is my Goddaughter. She is a pure joy to spend time with and is so advanced for her age because she is always in the company of her mature brother and sisters. And also I believe because I'm her Godmother. ;) This family is just as stunningly beautiful on the inside as the outside and are such a close knit bunch. I wish I could spend more time with them! Here I go again with the wishing...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Kira is sooooo cute! I love that family, even though I only spent a few weeks with them (how long was it? I can't even remember?). But they were such a HUGE help.

    ReplyDelete