Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ultimate Orange Creamsicle

I don't know about you but I have always been in love with the combination of these two flavors:
Orange... and vanilla. 
Stewart's Orange Cream Soda is a guilty pleasure of mine so I set out to find a waaaay healthier version with tons of Vitamin C and Protein! 
Voila!
Ingredients:
Orange Juice
Mango Juice
Vanilla Protein Powder-These are my two favorites:
Arbonne Vanilla Protein Mix
and
Trader Joes Organic Hemp Protein Power
I couldn't find a link to the actual product so the link is to an amazing breakfast bowl instead. You're welcome. ;)
Vanilla Greek Yogurt-I used Chobani
I also added a little bit of non-dairy Vanilla creamer. I absolutely LOVE this one in vanilla.
Easy easy easy!!Yum Yum Yum!!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you link to the protein powders?? I can't click on them. Mmmm... love orange and vanilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the links are there now along with one to the creamer too! That's what happens when you try to post a blog in the middle of a show!

    ReplyDelete