Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Norwegian Fjords

North Cape. Where the sun don’t set. 
We passed the northernmost part of the world last week and the sun never set for almost a week. Most people thought is was quite beautiful, but it kinda freaked me out. I felt like I was on another planet Janet.

I took an excursion in Geiranger Norway that took me up dozens of hairpin turns to a glacier and two beautiful vistas. Cliffs, waterfalls, snow capped mountains. Just breathtaking! Back on the ship we passed the Seven Sisters waterfall. 

2 comments:

  1. You said, "I felt like I was on another Planet, Janet." Am I one of the only people who recognizes this AMC term from Natalie/Trevor days? Love it...! AND the photos, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! No I definitely remember crazy Janet! She was on set when I was on years ago...so weird!

    ReplyDelete