Sunday, June 17, 2012

La Cinque Terre Italia

Welllllllll...the perfection continues. I'm sorry for the profuse travel bragging but if it make you feel better I am exhausted and can't feel my body from all the walking, hiking and more walking.
But I love the pain. ;)
La Cinque Terre was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been in my life. Cliffs that jut out of the water like the Hawaiian coastline but dotted with colorful little towns with the most delicious Italian food. I EVEN ATE TOMATOES. Lemon trees, grape fields...and honeysuckle trees. Our hotel was in La Spezia and was a bed and breakfast on a mountain overlooking the ocean and bay. We ended our trip driving though Austria and Germany and stopped in the beautiful Innsbruck. Our trip ended with a stunning sunset, double rainbows and hearty German meal.
Someone pinch me. No, actually don't...I like living in this dream.

2 comments:

  1. Okay so I finally got a chance to go through these properly and OMG you two look so happy together on this trip. Cinque terra- always wanted to go.... hopefully next time I got to Italy it will happen!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is was truly one of the most divine moments of my life. Your people are a beautiful people Jenny. ;)

    ReplyDelete