Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

...was a kind of a bust. It’s ok though because I am still thankful and that’s the point right? Thankful to have a job performing and to be doing just that on Thanksgiving day was not too bad, but definitely did not feel like Thanksgiving with all the fixings. I did two shows, a rehearsal and ate a wrap instead. I am REALLY looking forward to making up for it by spending Christmas with my family who have been approved to come onboard for the Hawaiian cruise! Thankful for that and thankful for the guest staterooms with balconies we have been approved for. So glamorous!

I am also immensely thankful to hear some positive news about the cancer my best friend Jaimee’s mom Mrs. P is fighting right now. Most important thing to be thankful for is health and especially hers at this time.

Now I will show you what I did on Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for white spandex with gold sequins.

1 comment:

  1. Wow girlfriend... so much good news! And you just made my night with that picture.
    You ARE the dancing queen...

    ReplyDelete