Sunday, March 27, 2011

Signs of Spring...???

I hate complaining about the weather but....
WHERE IS SPRING??? 
Ok got that out of my system.
Jason and I had a date day today so we braved the freezing cold to eat at Hummus Place (so, so yummy) and walked through the West Village to look for signs of spring.
Here's what we found:
That poor little daffodil looks like it has had warmer days.
Then JC and I went back to DTJC, NJ to meet up with these amazing people. JC, JCT, JC, and a Momo. I just heart them all so much. They are truly my BFFs because they make me LOL. (That's 4U Mo ;))

This little starlet is having her Metropolitan Opera House audition in April. She's already on the Met roster, but they just can't get enough of hearing her glorious voice!

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way, but I think those birds and daffodils know something we don't know-it's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Love the photos of the BFFs of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos of the city are stunning! I love the black and white one with the birds in the foreground.

    We loved JC, your amazing flat, and spending time with you guys. We love all of you.

    Go BFFs and BFFNs and the ETA.

    ReplyDelete