Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Broadway Debut

ish.


I can't believe I didn't get a single picture of myself and my cousin Daniel with whom I have bonded with something fierce this week. I think I have have some competition in my musical theater nerd partner in crime. We had quite the New York City adventure from winning tickets to Book of Mormon to debuting at Broadway jazz clubs. Yes, I made my Broadway debut at Iridium Jazz Club as I was literally dragged on to the stage to sing the ever popular "Maybe This Time" from Cabaret. But it's true, what good is sitting alone in your room??? Come hear the music play! Life is a Cabaret ol chum, COME TO THE CABARET!!

2 comments:

  1. and she was incredibe....[obivously.]


    -dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna hear you sing!!!! Repeat performance in LA!

    ReplyDelete