Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Tree

There are a lot of renos going on in this little nest of ours (or maybe they are just happening in my head) and because I really feel like a nesting robin I have been inspired by a tree. What said tree you ask? This said tree:
Not sure if it will go over the bed (it's a HUGE space and a headboard just won't cut it) or in the stairwell leading to the roof with pictures of family on it. Family tree, get it???  Right. I am obsessed with this graphic designer so this one could work over the bed too.
Or of course there's always this one of the boys:
But that would have to go right over the piano for inspiration. No painting involved! Love it.

2 comments:

  1. Love it all! I wanna come to your place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo said :
    AAH! This is was you were talking about...love it.

    This is that website: http://www.whatisblik.com/ -- Mo

    ReplyDelete