Monday, December 20, 2010

Positivity

I couldn’t think of anything to write today other than the fact that I am UNBELIEVABLY excited to be reunited with Jason in approximately 48 hours.  So I am just going to put some positive thoughts up here to acknowledge goodness and prosperity.
  • I am seeing my husband in approximately 48 hrs! I know, I already said that but it is definitely worth mentioning again.
  • Love. It is truly everywhere you look. Just open your eyes and look at it’s grandeur. Oh, and turn off the TV. Especially the news. Unless it’s CNN heroes.
  • Health. I am totally sick right now, but it is nothing compared with the burdens many have to bear and I am blessed to have all my fingers, and all my toes.
  • The Voce. This sounds really weird, but very time I go to sing I think, what the heck is this thing I have in my throat that makes music. I always joke about “the gift” but I really feel blessed that I have been given it. 
  • Faith. I don’t care what you believe in, faith of some kind is beautiful. Believe in the unbelievable and miracles happen.
  • Family. My family is amazing. So lucky.
  • Friends. My friends are amazing.  So lucky.
  • Planet Earth. You are amazing. We are so lucky.

1 comment:

  1. and YOU are amazing. I hope you're having a blast with J and his fam. I love you so much. Merry Christmas my dear!

    ReplyDelete