Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Kindred Spirits and Soulmates

It was so fulfilling to visit with my girls and Tyler on Sunday. I have known Beth and Margot for so long and I have been through so many phases of life with them, that they are truly sisters to me. Way to go Ithaca College for bringing together kindred spirits and soulmates that I will treasure my whole life!  Tyler was in awe of the ship. His eyes were as big as saucers and he barely spoke three words together when he first boarded, taking it all in. But a couple of sweet potato fries later he was commenting on everything and even taking his own pictures of his very special day all for him. He was so well behaved that I starting thinking a lot about how the Tait children make me want to have...
more time with them. You thought I was going to say babies? ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you beat me to my post. I love all these. Hope to see you again this week or next! XO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...you want a little Tyler and a little Audrey too! :) Who wouldn't? Those kids are dynamo.

    ReplyDelete