Monday, December 13, 2010

I wish I could do this once a week

And that is lunch with my lady who lunches. Beth and I met up for a Target run and lunch at this amazing Hungarian restaurant Mishi's Strudel Bakery. It reminded us of good ol Alice's teacup but Hungarian style. I am so lucky to have her and all my SISTERS in my life. Jaimee, Margot, Kristy, Jen, Mo and Natasha, I wish we could have crepes and strudel every weekend. I could tell you all anything and I know you would be there for me in a heartbeat as I would do the same for you. Of course the time wasn't long enough to even skim the surface of all we needed to talk about, but yet again, seeing this beautiful girl was just what I needed being away from my loves.  This picture makes it look like we were in someone's house but seriously, it was so yummy and dare we say again, quite shabby chic!

1 comment:

  1. We would need a MONTH on that couch to catch up. AAGG! When are we going to talk? Love you, Dri!

    ReplyDelete