Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Life in musical theater and Little ones

I am doing a musical theater workshop boot camp in LA. I am having a wonderful time, and have been stretching my dance abilities which were in desperate need of stretching.  I have also been able to reconnect with one of my best friends in the world Beth and her gorgeous family. I finally feel like I have finally gotten to know her kids and they have also gotten to know their crazy auntie Adriana. Here are some pictures of my experiences here in the past month. I can't believe it has already been that long...it has gone by very quickly already.

Here are some pictures of where I am studying.  I am so blessed to have a patient, kind and talented dance instructor and we work out of this estate outside of LA. It has 14 bathrooms. I thought it was exciting to have 2 in my new condo in Jersey.

Here are my niece and nephew. ;) They are so sweet and so smart, and I have never seen toddlers help clean up with their parents before! Wonders never cease.

1 comment:

  1. My kids are slaves. If they clean, they can keep on living here. :)

    We love having you here! That house is so AMAZING! Just glad the kids didn't break anything.

    ReplyDelete