Friday, August 6, 2010

A little list, and A little memory

Likes today:
  • My husband-he his my best friend and he is hot. Good combo.
  • California sun (even though, I can't believe I'm saying this, I miss the rain)
  • So You think You Can Dance-the best show on TV-if you don't watch it you are missing out big time...the finale is coming! Set the DVR!
  • Singing Mary Poppins-Ok that statement officially makes me a musical theater super geek...but I'm sorry umbrella-ography is kinda fun 
  • Singing Judy Garland repertoire-no explanation necessary 
  • McDonald's iced coffee-huge size for super cheep. Me likey.
Dislikes today:
  • Being away from my that hot best friend I mentioned. Sad face.
  • Driving a car-seriously high maintenance and totally over-rated. The gas, the traffic, the parking, the merging...If you have never experienced not having one, you can't understand the freedom you have sans auto.
  • Commercials-without DVR I have realized how horrible they are! We are saturated with ads as a society. Blech!

Picture of the day:
Titled-"I miss not doing anything...like when I was on my honeymoon in Mexico"
That was fun.
So this is blogging. This might happen.

1 comment:

  1. Of course it's going to happen. You are now an official blogger and you can't escape now. Keep bloggin' baby. :)

    ReplyDelete