Friday, January 31, 2014

Rupert the Magnificent

The best part about this month was celebrating this little puppys first year on earth. 

I grew up being afraid of dogs, then I kinda wanted one, then I was obsessed with getting one, and then we fought for one, found him, and he has completely exceeded every expectation a person would want from a child. I mean pet. ;) He is kind, loving, fun, playful, loving, obedient, respectful, loving and always "goes" where he's supposed to. That's a big one. And did I mention he's loving?

We love you back Rupert!! so much it hurts!! Happy Birthday!
Next stop...Hollywood! I mean...LOOK AT HIM!!
This was our Holiday card for 2013 
Here are some outtakes:

Watch out for his tricks reel-it's coming to a YouTube near you! 
Yes we are those people and no we are not sorry.
Have a great day leaning to light!

No comments:

Post a Comment