Saturday, January 19, 2013

Maple Baked Lentils with Sweet Potato – Healthy Comfort Food

Yes Lentils! Yes Sweet Potatoes! Yes! 
Ugh.This looks amazing. It's happening. 
This is not mine, so I am directing you to the recipe and directions here at:
Wow. That looks just fabulous on this cold January afternoon in NYC...and speaking of January
I love what she writes about dieting and "resolutions" this month:

Oh, January. Your detoxes, cleanses, juice fasts, diet commercials, and cellulite cream jeans are starting to get on my nerves. Just so you know I’m tuning you out, so don’t bother trying to lure me in with 6 easy payments or strict diet plans. It’s just not my thing. My approach to January – or any other month for that matter – is to eat food that makes me feel good and less of what doesn’t.

Love it. So simple. A healthy non-extreme approach to our relationship with food! What a concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment