Friday, December 14, 2012

Nobu on the Crystal Symphony


Silk Road is celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa's incredible specialty restaurant on the Crystal Symphony. I have spent many a wonderful evening here stuffing my face, all while convincing myself it's ok because it's mostly raw fish. So healthy! (six courses later....)
Silk road is based off of Nobu's cuisine from over 20 of his restaurants...and here is 


from all over the world. From New York to LA to Budapest and beyond, Nobu, with the help of Robert DiNiro, has created a sushi sensation.

Opening a restaurant in Melbourne with DiNiro
I highly recommend saving some money and blowing it all on a night to remember eating some of the most delicious Asian fusion... ever. Maybe you will run into some familiar faces:
...all coming and going at Nobu hot spots.

Some of my favorite dishes include the new style sashimi and Nobu box:
 I also enjoy the Rock Shrimp in a fabulous cream sauce that apparently is one of Scarlett Johansson's favorite dishes. 
So lucky to have had the opportunity to sample his cuisine over and over again....these are the perks of ship life that are the ones I really...savor. Pun intended.


No comments:

Post a Comment