Monday, March 5, 2012

C'mon resolutions, c'mon

THREE new years resolutions are well underway. They may have been 2011 resolutions but let's just ignore that fact.  Here we go.  I went to five auditions this week, one being for three major agents, so it's like saying I went to seven. Let me have my delusion of audition grandeur please! They all went well but mainly I am proud of my self overall for really being on the wagon when it comes to auditioning, eating healthy, and working out really hard. We are talking running, yoga, Pilates, Zumba, weights, you name it, I try to work it. I even got some new running shoes equipped with neon pink laces-did you know neon is WAY in right now?
I am getting these next.
and these.
They will match perfectly with my sneaks for next Zumba class.

What a week of birthdays!
I am so happy all of these people were born:
Tyler!
Jaimee!
Miles!
The Kents!
I am off on another jet plane tomorrow...have a wonderful week. How about resolving to revisit some of those resolutions? Even if they are from last year, I can guarantee better late is better than never!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the earrings. Done.
    When you get back we will celebrate spring awakening. But until then, enjoy Canada with your hubs..
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS so proud of you for going on so many auditions.

      Delete
  2. Thanks my Jenny! Yeah those outfits are perfect for spring...I think you should get the matching coat so we can run around Central park and scare people.

    ReplyDelete