Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Muppet Show!!!

oh my gosh muppet movie, oh my gosh.
Isn't this promo amazing?? See the cupcakes the robot is holding? I want one.
I cried about 20 times and that was only when I wasn't laughing. Sometimes I was doing both and it was very confusing yet satisfying. What a flash back to my childhood! I have vivid memories being in a stroller taking my stuffed Kermit and Ernie (poor Bert, always being upstaged) to the playground. Every Sunday night was The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock. Jason Segal is of my generation and has written an ingenious script that has given our furry friends (who are clearly real) a huge comeback. It was directed by James Bobin who helped co-create Borat and Flight of the Conchords. This movie should have been called Adriana's Muppet Movie. If you were born between 1965-1985 you HAVE to see this movie. If you weren't, it doesn't matter, you have to go too. Bring a kid along and introduce them to some of the best characters... I mean people... I mean Muppets, in the world. Oh and one of my favorite moments was the song "Am I am man, or am I a Muppet?" I know now exactly why Bret McKenzie won the Oscar-this song is brilliant!




No comments:

Post a Comment