Sunday, November 21, 2010

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

I love this port! I wasn’t too crazy about Mexico at first because of the heat and demanding street vendors. Would you like you hair braided lady? Newlyweds? Would you like tattoo? painted shell? sunglasses? massage for you? chiclets? fruit on a stick? tequila?
Yeah, I can’t take it. But my trip to Tulum last spring and ports like Puerto Vallarta definitely have changed my mind about Me-hico. Puerto Vallarta is so clean, and quaint, and the weather was beautiful. We ate a delicious and super cheap Mexican brunch and walked around the city. Our cruise officially ended today and I am really sad so I am going to back it up and describe our adventures over the next couple of days on the blogedy blog to make me feel better.;)

1 comment:

  1. Is J gone now? Boo. So sad. Tyler and I will make it a little better next week. :)

    ReplyDelete