Thursday, November 11, 2010

Charleston South Carolina

Jason and I discovered Charleston on tour last year and we really fell in love with it.
We had a beautiful day there eating at a restaurant called Magnolia and shopping on King street. 


That night we went on a ghost tour of the most haunted jail in America. As we left one of the rooms on the tour I quickly snapped a picture of the cell that a mass murderer was held until her hanging. SHE killed her victims with tea she served at her bed and breakfast outside of Charleston and if she didn’t finish them off, her husband would hack them to bits with an axe. Ok, enough of that, point being she is said to roam about this room and steal things from people...nothing of ours was stolen, but something weird did happen. When I loaded my pictures into iphoto that night the picture I took of the room turned out fine, kinda blurry, but you could make out the room’s structure and it’s contents. The next day I went to look for the picture and it was GONE. This was in it’s place:

I pulled up the exposure and the room came back into focus and the light green blob that you see here in the window appeared where there wasn’t anything before:

Who you gonna call???? GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???? Shut up. That's a ghost. Freaky. And spooky.

    ReplyDelete