Saturday, September 25, 2010

Courage

Well, well, well. Defying Gravity never felt so scary, or satisfying. It was seriously like when I went ziplining for the first time. First terrified, then a major adrenaline rush, then a desire to run back up the mountain to do it all again. It is remarkable when one actually is forced to let go of their inhibitions and stop over analyzing, things just happen.  I was greeted to my cast cheering when I walked out of the dressing room and let me just say, one can perform to a thousand strangers, but when you get the support of your peers, you feel beyond fulfilled.  Talent acknowledging talent is a beautiful thing. I have decided that I have worked hard and I deserve a cheeseburger and fries. I am going to eat now and feel really great about that too. Maybe I deserve a strawberry cheesecake as well? I say yes.

1 comment:

  1. Can you take photos in your costumes??? I am so happy that you feel this way. It is a HUGE accomplishment! Eat that cheeseburger girl!

    ReplyDelete