Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day

Simply LOVE. This week started off with Valentines Day and I think I shocked both of us by cooking yes COOKING a three course meal for dinner.  I can cook too! I can do this!
  • First course: Strawberry salad. Dark greens with diced strawberries, feta cheese, almonds and raspberry vinaigrette dressing. 
  • Second course: Baked chicken breast marinated in honey dijon, topped with fresh basil, rosemary and goat cheese with a side of angel hair wheat pasta sauteed in garlic and butter.
  • Third course: Blackberry cabernet sorbet/whipped topping/strawberry almond cocktail.
To drink? Veuve Clicquot mais oui! 

I truly feel over the top loved by Jason every day of our lives together so Happy Valentines day-I send our "over the top" love to you too!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have discovered your inner chef! It took this amazing new kitchen and a hubby to inspire what I knew was in you all these years. No more mac n' cheese! ;)

    ReplyDelete