Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Skagway's Broadway

As avid "theater lovers", the performers on the Symphony welcomed the opportunity to see live theater last week on Skagway's Broadway. Really. The neon lights are bright on Broadway...
...Skagway, Alaska. ;)
It came in the form of a production called The Days of 98. Old school vaudeville meets old school can-can.
The craziest part about this experience was that when I walked into the theater the man in costume standing in the doorway took one look at me and said, "I know you from New York City. I think we've done auditions together." Come to find out I did not just audition with him... I did a show with him in New York a million years ago! Whaaaaat??? It's a very, very, small theater world!
Always on our cell phones the minute we have service

No comments:

Post a Comment